Dogs on Trails
Dogs on leash are welcome on most of the trails and properties listed on Williamsburg Woodland Trails!
Dogs are not allowed at the Henhawk Trail, Graves Farm, O’Neill Hill or other properties owned by Mass Audubon. Dogs may be restricted from any other property at the wishes of the land owner. Please respect ALL signs.
Etiquette: WWT requests that all dog owners and walkers observe the following rules, etiquette and behavior while recreating with or walking dogs on our trails.
- No more than three (3) dogs per person.
- Dogs must be under control at all times, and come to their owners when called.
- Please always clean up after your dog(s), and properly dispose of waste. (Do not leave bags on the side of the trail to pick up later.)
- Do not allow your dog, even if friendly, to approach other dogs or people, unless invited. They may not desire such contact.
- Do not allow dogs to dig for, chase, harass or hunt wildlife.
- Commercial dog walkers should have the specific permission of property owners, and observe a three (3) dog per person limit.
Williamsburg Woodland Trails